Full Time Marketing Consultant Opening
First Media Radio in Rocky Mount, NC is looking for a full-time sales and marketing consultant to assist local business owners and advertising agencies with creating effective multimedia marketing programs.
• Business to business sales, and superior management of both large and small accounts
• Prospecting, cold calling, and development of new sales opportunities
• Creation of client-focused sales plans to meet/exceed goals, and ensuring client needs are met
• Participation in team/market efforts, meetings and events
• Assisting with collection efforts from clients
• Creation of client-focused sales plans to meet/exceed goals in conjunction with Target and Key Account development
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
• Highly motivated and creative individuals who is looking for ways to innovate
• Committed to building and developing new relationships
• Maintaining and building strong relationships with new and existing clients
• 1-3 years business to business sales experience, with experience in media preferable
• Professional demeanor, and excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
• Successful track record working with major accounts
• Knowledge in the following industries, radio, digital, marketing, advertising, a plus
Send your resume to [email protected]
First Media Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
First Media Radio’s heritage Hip/Hop and R&B Station WPWZ, Power 95.5 in Rocky Mount, NC is seeking our next full-time or part-time on-air star.
We are looking for a creative talent who will bring a fresh take to their daily air shift, and the Power 95 socials, and who is also able to bring fresh off-air ideas to the table. Your mission will be to generate top-of-mind brand awareness in a crowded and locally driven market.
We are a group that is an extension of the communities that we serve, and are looking for someone that can become an integral part of the unique community that is Eastern North Carolina.
We need you to be able to develop fast-paced, local, content both on the air, and across all of our social media platforms. Production (Adobe), web, and copywriting skills are all pluses.
Know Hip/Hop and R&B music inside and out? Love to go to shows? Do you live the Urban lifestyle? You will be working hand in hand with our Program Director.
Competitive Salary, PTO, and health benefits included if full-time.
Email your resume, demo, references, and anything else that you think may set you apart to General Manager Kevin Bullock at [email protected]
First Media Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Opportunity with North Carolina Radio Group
First Media Radio, LLC has an immediate full time opening for an Account Executive. The person who holds this position will be responsible for recruiting and maintaining marketing relationships with local businesses through advertising campaigns with the radio stations. Sales experience is preferred but not necessary.
Please contact General Manager Kevin Bullock at 252-442-8092. You can also email your resume to [email protected].
First Media Radio, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.